Product Owner Cloud & InfrastructureOmgeving Amsterdam
For our client near Amsterdam we are looking for a Product Owner Cloud & Infrastructure.
Do you have experience with Azure cloud, Kubernetes, Infrastructure as code? And are you passionate about scalable solutions, can you communicate transparently and are you good at connecting? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for.
Making a difference to the customer as Cloud & Infrastructure Product Owner
As a Cloud & Infrastructure product owner you are responsible for building, developing and optimizing the cloud infrastructure that we use for all customer-oriented digital communication. Examples include the website, the mobile app, but also the systems.
Making optimum use of our Kubernetes platform helps product teams to get their software into production as quickly as possible reliably, securely, efficiently and scalably.
You determine the roadmap and backlog in consultation with the team, Product Owner SRE, Architects and product teams. Based on our Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) you determine the priority and monitor the progress made with the backlog.
As a Cloud & Infrastructure Product Owner you make your presence felt by:
- formulating a vision from the perspective of strategy, technology and the wishes of product teams that helps us to speed up our Time to Market.
- developing roadmaps and defining epics and user stories, taking into account our business needs and external developments.
- bringing the vision and the roadmaps to fruition. You deliver and manage successful products, systems and/or processes.
- excellently planning, prioritizing and organizing the product development and product functions of the end-product. You manage the overall quality of the product.
- properly representing the interests of your stakeholders and establishing an intensive collaboration between your team and stakeholders.
-Technical higher professional education or master's degree, preferably in Information Technology.
-5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in which you have proven your added value in roles as Product Owner or Product Manager within technology.
-You have experience with building, developing and optimizing cloud infrastructure, preferably within a corporate environment.
-You have outstanding ability to plan, prioritize and organize product development and end-product functions. And guarantee the overall quality of the product.
-Have excellent communication skills and a good command of English and preferably Dutch.
-Are strong in stakeholder management.