Dev Engineer (Python/API)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Dev Engineer (Python/API).
We are looking for an competent dev engineer with a drive for continuous improvement. Document & Content Service (D&CS) is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regard to document composition, digital communication, print management, scanning / data capture and archiving. We are working with state of the art software packages.
Flexibility and creativity is needed to manage the complex application landscape that is formatting high volumes of documents and to take care that these are delivered without delay for the customers. You will be responsible for supporting the applications/tools in this landscape for the business partners (with 7*24 availability). Together with Data Scientists, Customer Journey Experts and other Dev Engineers in your team you will work according to the Scrum/Agile methodology.
We are looking for a colleague for our team Pandoralitics. The team is responsible for automating processes by using Artificial Intelligence, Content analytics and Deep Learning & Natural Language Processing. They are working on extraction, anonymize and pseudonymize of documents that are important for all bank processes. We are looking for someone with an easy-to-work-with, mature and no-nonsense mentality. Someone who has strong affinity with Data science. Someone who is an open and honest communicator, who values working as part of a team and who is aware of developments and trends in the industry and corporate ecosystem.
Your main tasks
For the document content capture we use Python. As an all-round dev engineer your main task will be guiding the team to further smoothen the operations and maintenance activities. You have a broad IT Knowledge and based on your expertise and experience you are able to give significant contribution in making the right design choices and coaching the team to reduce incidents and perform at a high level.
- Completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical IT study.
- Building and maintaining API’s
- Knowledge of Python
- CI / CD tooling: Git, Artifactory, Ansible, Azure DevOps
- Windows Server 2019 system administration and engineering skills
- Windows (powershell) scripting capabilities
- Maintaining larger corporate systems
- Visualization with Kibana or Prometheus
Next to these must haves, we would like you to have knowledge of the following:
- Collaboration tooling like Confluence
- Document Management environments
- You are fluent in Dutch
- Also, you are fluent in English (both spoken and in writing).
- Customer needs should always be taken in consideration
- Awareness of the fact that your team is part of a chain of parties that only as a whole can deliver value to our customer
- Pro-active, willing to take responsibility
- Analytic with translation to action plans
- Stands for Sprint commitment
- Willing to work in standby shifts outside regular office hours
- Stands for quality and continuous improvement. Drive to innovate
- The ability to translate IT language to simple and understandable language for not IT persons