Product Owner APIAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Product Owner API Gateway
We are looking for a Product Owner with a drive to create global.
Touchpoint Platform is a strategic program that that aims to provide a globally scalable banking platform by simplifying and standardizing our banking applications and creating a modularly built system.
The Touchpoint Platform uses an API Gateway for 'external' client applications to ac-cess the Touchpoint Platform API's. API Security defines how the APIs of the Touchpoint Architecture are protected and can communicate between each other in a secure and scalable way. The target state for the Touchpoint Platform is that all APIs within the company across all countries, can communicate with each other with little restrictions within the platform. Systems which are outside of the Touchpoint Platform (Security Boundary) will use the API Gateway to access APIs within the platform. The API Gateway will han-dle all Client Application-specific security measures (like CORS, CSRF, JSON Busting for browsers and SRP channel for Mobile, etc.) to avoid APIs to have to implement these themselves.
As a Product Owner, you will innovate and build new services and features of Touchpoint Platform. These services will be used in the web and mobile applications, serving millions of customers around the world.
You will work with a multi-disciplinary squad of developers and ops engineers. You are the representative of this squad and you will maintain a close relationship with the Product Area Lead, peers, users, security specialists, and other stakeholders.
- Functional understanding of Gateway/NGINX, network topologies, container plat-forms, certificates, JWTs, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Identify opportunities and define product vision, strategy and the backlog togeth-er with your squad, enterprise architect and product area lead
- Create requirements in the forms of Themes, Epics and Stories and facilitates backlog refinement sessions
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team comple-tion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Clear communication and ruthless prioritization to manage the expectations of several stakeholders and timely delivery of these commitments
- Challenging the status quo to improve the current situation by experimenting with different agile processes (e.g., Scrum and Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing) and storytelling capa-bility in fluent English, clearly articulating the rationale, the value and links to de-fined strategy and goals to large groups
- Listen our producers and consumers, understand their needs and find elegant and simple solutions to develop new products and enhance existing ones
- Leverage data and metrics to make informed decisions without getting stuck in trying to make the “perfect” decision