Product Owner CI/CD JavaLeeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Product Owner.
OnePAM is one of the five pillars of the Touch Point Platform and will bring the new bank a state-of-the-art Single Global Master Data Management solution accessible via APIs. It will provide a uniform standardized Single Source of Truth for identifying, re-trieving, and maintaining parties, products, agreements, and permissions data. IBM Infosphere MDM combined with standardized APIs form the heart of OnePAM. OnePAM’s system of record, MDM, produces notifications for changes in the system of record. The Platform and Feature squads collectively work on these services in the OnePAM MonoRepo. The API Platform team enables feature teams for faster software development, by implementing technical features, such as monitoring and logging, and by automating tests and releases.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary Scrum squad of developers and ops-engineers, and coordinate across the organization with designers, security specialists, and other functional and technical areas. Within the team, you function as a Product Owner, taking responsibility for the priority and clarity of requirements as well as their development within the sprint. External to the team, you are the representative and so will maintain close relationships with the Product Area Lead, peers, users, security spe-cialists, and other stakeholders.
The squad is located in Leeuwarden, the Dutch stakeholders are located in Amster-dam. The product owner that we are looking for will need to be physically in Leeuwar-den and Amsterdam a few days a week. Because of the global scope of OnePAM trav-eling to other ING locations can be part of the assignment. Successful remote collabo-ration skills are needed.
- A B.S/M.S. degree in Information Technology and good experience in backend development and CI/CD.
- At least 3 years experience in product management within a large-scale Agile organization, with multiple Agile scrum DevOps teams, and well recognized multiple achievements in the delivery of value in IT4IT epics.
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Java applications, using Maven and Spring Boot.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing) and storytelling ca-pability in fluent English, clearly articulating the rationale and links to a defined strategy and goals to large groups.
- A team player with a ‘we mentality’ and strong organizational and problem (impediment) solving skills.
- Result and delivery-oriented mentality. You take it on and make it happen.
- Eye for the customer journey, customer needs, and outside market develop-ments.
- Legal and risk awareness.