Senior Front End DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced full stack engineer with a strong focus on front-end who will build the foundation of our web channels to offer the best user experience for our business customers. We are looking for an engineer with modern day engineering skills and competences like an eye for innovation, creativity, attention to details and communication.
A highly motivated engineer who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team of engineers and business colleagues. Next to your work in the squad, you also like to contribute to the mastery of other engineers and improve the way of work.
You are a proficient full stack engineer with a focus on front-end development.
You have great analytical skills and conceptual understanding.
You are able to quickly understand new technical concepts and technology and you have a strong interest in, and vision of, the latest trends in software development and technology.
You have experience with giving presentations and workshops, and in general have strong communication skills that enable you to explain complex technical concepts to non-techies.
In addition it’s in your nature to challenge existing concepts and ideas in order to develop faster or to improve the customer experience.
Your English in speaking and writing is fluent and you are a team player who likes to join the social events of the squad and organization.
- You have a clear vision on front-end technology and micro-front-ends and you have solid knowledge and understanding of web component based development (Polymer, lit-element, etc.)
- You have worked with and have a thorough understanding of state management systems (like Redux)
- You understand the basic principles of UX and RESTful API design.
- You believe that the easiest way to ensure software quality is by having proper tests. You have used at least a few of the test libraries/tools (Jasmine, Karma, Selenium etc.)
- You appreciate the importance of security and accessibility and always build your applications with this in mind
- You are a strong team player, you love to share knowledge and you are interested in other people’s work
- You are enthusiastic about working in Agile setup