Customer Journey Expert Cards AcquiringAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert Cards Acquiring.
For the Tribe Payments we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) with experience in the Merchant Services domain (Cards Acquiring) to strengthen our team. The contract is till the end of the year (with a mandatory leave part of December) with the possibility to extend. This is more a commercial product management role.
Together with the other Customer Journey Experts you have an end-to-end responsibility for the operation, management and improvement of our point of sale and e-commerce product and related services with a view to achieving an optimal customer experience. You will work on different projects, some as lead others as back up. To give you an idea these are projects we work on: Mastercard and Visa debit, iDeal 2.0, improving our value proposition with Payvision etc.
Your work environment:
Payments works according to Agile-principles in self-organizing teams. Important aspects in this way of working are self-starting attitude, flexibility, continuous development, continuous improvement, collaboration within the squad and active and positive collaboration with other squads. Within the Merchant Services domain we are working on our international Omnichannel Payments proposition together with Payvision. You will work most of your time in a squad within our agile organisation to achieve the squad's mission. This position is available in the Merchant Acquiring Services squad. You are also a member of a Chapter where you develop your craftsmanship as a Customer Journey Expert.
Your key responsibilities:
• You will help improve our value proposition.
• Ensure our license to operate by complying to our internal as well as external regulations from regulators and card schemes.
• You are representing the voice of the customer and focus on continuously improving the journeys we are offering.
• You are able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to clients, third parties and colleagues.
• You work on specific projects and are responsible for certain deliverables.
Skills and experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree / level.
• Minimal 3-5 years of experience within the Merchant Services domain.
• Solid knowledge and experience within Cards Acquiring and Alternative Payments Methods.
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is an advantage.
• You have analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts.
• Excellent in English (Dutch is a pre).
• Marketing experience is a plus.
• You are proactive, and have a natural drive to act and deliver results on time.
• Excellent team player.
• Take initiative, work accurate and in a structured and disciplined manner, has patience and resilience to handle setbacks.
• Have a sharp eye for details, while not losing the overall picture.
• You are highly self-organising, pragmatic and always seek opportunities to improve the work.
• Internationally oriented.
What do we offer?
• Working in an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
• 32 or 36 hour working week.
• The opportunity to further expand your knowledge, through trainings, on the job learning experiences etc.
• Working in an open and honest business culture.