Lead Engineer Neo4JAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Lead Engineer Neo4J.
We are developing high throughput solutions that have to be available 24/7. We are looking for a Neo4J backend engineer. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing, maintaining and operating the systems it builds. You will be involved in the whole development lifecycle, from refining user stories until monitoring software in production.
As a Lead Neo4J Engineer, we expect you to:
• Have the capacities to oversee the bigger picture and build up both deepened business knowledge next to technological skills.
• Be eager to improve the product and therefore reaching out and presenting towards other stakeholders.
• Have natural leadership skills or discovers them on the job
• Collaborate with engineering leads and enterprise architects
• Align with other squads inside and outside the tribe
• Ensure our solutions are broadly supported
• Coach less experienced team members
• Keep team spirits high
• Picking up the ball when there are impediments during the sprint
• Be a sparring partner for PO on product vision and roadmap
• Experience with Neo4J (both operational and data modeling/querying aspects)
• Experience with Java and the JVM ecosystem
• Experience in streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka)
• Experience in other (No-Sql) databases (e.g. DB2, Cassandra)
• Monitoring tooling (e.g. Graphite, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstash)