Feature Engineer (IAM)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Feature Engineer (IAM).
Are you a seasoned and eager IAM Specialist? And do you have sound background in IT security in a corporate environment and are not afraid to get your hands dirty in assisting IT operations of getting their UAM arrangements documented?
Your work environment:
Working at Workplace Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 60,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services, and facilitate collaboration and security products. Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
What you will be doing:
Together with 3 man team you are responsible to convert current IAM setup (including approx. 50 SOLLS) of supplier into the model; steer the subsequent soll-ist activities and gap mitigation before the end date of the contract we have with the supplier.
Also you help in closing a number of CAS findings.
Who are you:
Do you tick the following boxes:
• You are passionate about IT Security Services and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before.
• You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious and a driven person with sharp vision of what you want to achieve.
• You know how to connect and direct colleagues and (external or internal) suppliers and thrive by working in multidisciplinary teams.
• You know IAM products to a detailed level.
• Your primary drive is to get this job done within the time- and quality boundaries.
Your education and background:
• You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background
• You have worked at least 5 years in IT in a corporate environment.
• You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge products such as Aveksa, Experience with Active Directory has a preference.
• You have relevant experience with services within a complex and international organization.
• You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage