Senior Business AnalystAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst.
Global Support Office IT is responsible for the IT systems used by the global organization as well as applications used by other corporate departments. That involves both local and global systems. GSO is currently in development and maturing the internal organization. The aim is to connect Global ways of working with Local work in the involved Operating Companies (OpCo’s).
The main objective of this job is to:
1. Translate business requirements: Support the development of IT systems (global and local) together with the business (process owners within a business domain with the main focus on Finance, Legal and Sustainability).
2. Manage the process of change: Play an operational and executing role in controlling and guiding changes made in IT systems (global and local). Focus on gathering, aligning and summarizing business and IT requirements.
3. Contribute to the Global IT Roadmap: Executing the IT roadmap (which consists out of changes and projects) within the GSO domain. Judging the appropriateness of requirements, developments, applications and processes.
4. Partner with Business teams: Advise the business and IT on potential improvement opportunities in line with the business and IT-strategy.
5. Work with internal and external partners: Work with 3rd party partners and internal teams (business, sourcing, legal and security) to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate.
In order to achieve these goals you need to be able to lead and inspire IT and Business teams in the area of Business Analysis and Development to come into action and execution in a complex IT environment.
- Relevant Master degree (e.g. Business Administration, IT Management)
- Min. 5 years experience in the BA working area
- In depth IT Business analysis and corporate processes knowledge is a pre
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience in eliciting and documenting Business-to-IT requirements
- High level of operational excellence, a perfectly organized character, fast and flexible with an eye for detail
- Proven impact and influence through strong internal network, business insight and organizational sensitivity
- Solid intercultural communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and independent, a team player by nature
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), Dutch is a pre
- Analytical skills