Senior Full Stack Java DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer.
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business. To insure there are no surprises about what we build and how far we are.
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship
- A true hands-on mentality
In this dynamic team we take care of the implementation and maintenance of the host-to-host channels we offer to our clients. We recently started with a self-service portal that will enable our customers to set-up and maintain their own host-to-host channel. We are in the process of implementing Test Driven Development, moving our deployment pipeline to Azure DevOps and migrate our hosting to a cloud environment.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 5 or more years of Java (J2EE / Spring) development experience
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum teams with at least 4 members
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc
- Experience with security over ssh, https, sftp
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution
- Experience with test driven development
Just like your colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class in your expertise. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best result.