Senior Developer (Java/C/Python/Spring/oAuth)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Developer (Java/C/Python/Spring/oAuth).
We are currently looking for a senior developer for our Squad. The squad contains of 8 developers, 4 OPS and a PO.
The products our team delivers is the authentication proxy for all internet channels in The Netherlands and Belgium but also deliver various authentication components for all other countries within the Platform. These are a TokenAPI, Federated Identity Manager, API Gateway Configuration Service, API Gateway Controller Service and a more legacy authenticating applications. Furthermore we deliver security components which are re-used in the developer frameworks to verify users, extract user information and deliver safe API to API communication.
• Design and develop new functionality for the TokenAPI and Authentication applications
• Add new functionality to the framework components based on Token technology
• Design and develop new functionality for the endpoint configuration request application
• Contribute in the code base of modules, used for access control
• Support more junior developers in creating better applications
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced Java developer
• Preferably experienced in C and Python
• Experienced in developing web applications in Spring/SpringBoot and other common opensource frameworks
• Good knowledge of crypto, oAuth and SAML, OidC
• Experience in developing front-ends in Lit-HTML
• Working knowledge with Git, Docker and Maven
• Have a good knowledge in delivering high-performance and 0-downtime applications