Senior Full Stack Java DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced fullstack Java Developer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
We are situated right in the heart of our customers’ activities. The front-end will be lit-HTML based. Our back-end solution will be integrated with other Java API’s that are the technical backbone for the multichannel journeys, used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
The Current Accounts API’s you will work on are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet webapp or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (5 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front-end side, we are into lit-HTML, Web-components, Redux, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Azure Devops, Kubernetes, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Karma, OpenShift, Docker, private cloud environments.
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our cloud environments.
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
- Experienced with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation applications in the tribe.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.