Ops Engineers (Siebel, Linux, Oracle)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for two Ops Engineers (Siebel, Linux, Oracle)
We are looking for an experienced (senior) OPS-engineer with Siebel knowledge. The team is located in Leeuwarden.
As an OPS-engineer you take care of:
-Applications in our chain being available for our internal and external customers 7*24 .
-Coordinating and arranging installation, stability and monitoring of the environments.
-Advisory on and implementation of life cycle management activities.
-Signalizing issues and structurally solve these issues/incidents.
-Being compliant to all the security and compliancy guidelines.
Knowledge and experience:
Knowledge of the OPS side of a Siebel application:
- You know how to stop and start Siebel components,
- How to monitor Siebel Components and the whole Siebel environment,
- You are able to read and interpret Siebel logfiles
Knowledge of Oracle Databases
Ansible, Linux, scripting bash/powershell, python
Experience with monitoring and alerting with ELK stack
3+ years of experience in OPS-activities
Proactive in a 24 x 7 global environment
Being innovative and out-of-the box thinking
Our Siebel application is running on a Linux VM environment. In our solution we also have a Oracle Database to maintain.
Way of Work
We work in agile way having adapted a Tribe structure (like Spotify). We have 2-weeks sprint and we aim to put things life in each sprint; therefore we use an advanced Continuous Delivery pipeline consisting of components likes Azure DevOPS, Docker, Ansible.
- You have knowledge of the Linux stack and Oracle
- You can combine both executing (mainly) and thinking/develop.
- You help your colleague, ask for help and feedback but are also dare to give feedback.
- You recognize in your (natural) personality the properties like technical, ownership, team player, innovative, pro-active, flexible, customer and solution focused.
- You have a passion for technique and like to be “hands-on” involved.