Senior Java Full Stack developerLeeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Senior Java Full stack Developer.
The department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real time banking processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all current accounts for all private individuals in NL and BE.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack software engineer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more. The front-end Web Components based applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbones for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
You will work on the Current Accounts API’s and front-ends which are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile banking app, our internet banking web app or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
You work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads
Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking applications in the tribe.
You are responsible and take ownership
· You have 5+ years of Java development experience
· Proven track record and proficiency in software development both backend and front end. Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring boot, Maven. On the front end side, we are into Web Components, AngularJS.
· Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with OpenShift (Kubernetes) private cloud environments and we are using Azure DevOps pipelines as CI/CD.
· We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on premise and cloud environments
· An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
· Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
· We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the company by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
· Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
· Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
· Fluent English speaking and writing