IT Engineer (LCM/RHEL/Oracle)Amsterdam/vanuit huis
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an all-round IT engineer for application Life Cycle Management migrations.
The global centre is processing every night all commercial banking transactions for accounting and reporting purposes.
The applications used for this are based on Oracle technology (PL/SQL, Forms, APEX 18.1) and running on RHEL servers. CI/CD is based upon Azure DevOps, GIT and Ansible.
All batches are scheduled via UAC.
As member you will be working in a complex data warehouse environment, which is migrating in the coming year a Data warehouse and file exchange portal to a private cloud architecture.
- Align with other teams that have interfaces with our file portal.
- Prepare setup of the application servers and interfaces on the target RHEL platform (DTAP).
- Apply CI/CD concepts and scripting to facilitate the migration.
An agile way of working, using scrum and squads according to the Spotify model.
Your multi-cultural team is working with other squads involved, which are working partially from an offshore location.
You will be working in office in Amsterdam for about 2 days a week when Corona conditions allows it.
Required experience and skills:
- Multiple years of expertise in Life Cycle Management application migrations
- Shell or python scripting
- Oracle 12 or higher
- Scheduling & interfacing tooling (preferably UAC, XFB, sftp)
- Azure DevOps pipelines or equal technology
- You have an IT related bachelor or master degree.
- You have good communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent in speaking and writing English.
- You are proactive.
- Analytical skills are beyond average