Full stack Java DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Full Stack Dev engineer to strength en its development team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions for the Assisted space.
As a Full Stack engineer you will be part of a BusDevOps team within the tribe Assisted Channels that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day. At our client, we work in BusDevOps teams who are end to end responsible for their respective squads offering. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be realizing frontend applications and related API’s. Continuously improving our software and developing with security in mind are very important additional skills for being effective.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience as Java software Engineer.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum DevOps teams
- You have the skills to convince your environment of, and the ability to steer your environment in the right direction
- You enjoy creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- You are a team player and communicate well
- Comfortable to challenge and advice business colleagues to collaboratively create optimal solutions
- You have a testability mindset, practicing TDD would be a big plus
- You are transparent and you are not shy to confront somebody
- You love your work and tinkering with IT systems is also your hobby