Product Owner (Jira, Confluence)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam we are looking for a Product Owner (Jira, Confluence).
Recently the client has consolidated its locally managed and owned Jira and Confluence environments and migrated them to the cloud. These global Jira and confluence environments support as large business and IT community and the, agile, product delivery and collaboration.
As the Global product owner you will frequently collaborate with our operating companies and think through the strategic roadmap to further improve and align the Agile ways of working and technical configurations to support them.
You will do this by gathering information and needs from the user population to understand the overall context, requirements and objectives for the platform.
You will facilitate discussions with your fellow product owners on adoption of new features, including any relevant cost aspects as well as coordinating training needs and assist in the technical realization. You will be the technical point of contact for our organization regarding Jira and Confluence and also be the linking pin between the client and Atlassian.
Furthermore, as a global Jira and Confluence Product Owner, you will also you make an impact by:
• Ensure that the local product owner across the different operation company’s regularly meet to share statistics, learnings, improvements etc.
• Share success stories with higher management and gain support for further investments when needed.
• Provide input for the yearly budget cycle and costing forecast.
• Understand and, where necessary, enforce policies regarding security, new features, integrations etc.
• Adding or removing administrators on the platform.
• Configure new functionality, add-ons and integrations
• Drive simplification and standardization
Responsibilities and objectives
We aim to successful support and guide our user population of around 5000 users:
• Drive standardization and simplification. Stimulate the usage of new features and functionalities.
• Communicate and share examples or best practice, stimulate active collaboration across different functions and operating companies.
• Organizing regular, bi-monthly, cross OpCo sharing sessions.
• Updating the roadmap twice a year, based on input from the user community, stakeholders and Atlassian
What do you bring?
• Broad knowledge of Agile way of working and good knowledge around agile development (Scrum).
• Strong technical knowledge and skills on Jira and Confluence cloud
• Understanding of the role of Jira and Confluence in the overall T4T architecture and development.
• Stakeholder management, managing and building relationships, incident and request management, solid communication and presentation skills.
• Be able to bridge technology and business demands.
• Ability to drive, strong influencing skills and lead without formal power and line authority.
• Comfortable working in an internationally dispersed environment.
• Full proficiency in English