Full Stack Java Developer (Spring Boot, Cassandra, Maven, Webcomponents)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer (Spring Boot, Cassandra, Maven, Webcomponents)
The department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real-time processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all accounts for all private individuals.
The front-end Web Components based applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbones for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack software engineer who will further improve our digital channels and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to detail, communication and much more.
• You will work on the Accounts API’s which are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet web app or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
• You will work in an international environment in one of our multidisciplinary squads
• Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers and Customer Journey Experts you will build our next generation applications.
• You have 6+ years of Java development experience
• Proven track record and proficiency in software development, backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring Boot, Tomcat, Cassandra, Maven. On the front end side we are into Web Components
• Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with OpenShift (Kubernetes) private cloud environments and migrating to Azure DevOps
• We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on-premise and cloud environments
• Lead development experience is a pre
• An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
• Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
• Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
• We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
• Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
• Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• You are responsible and take ownership