Integration Technical Lead (API, SOA, ESB, BOM, Mulesoft)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surrounding of Amsterdam we are looking for an Integration Technical Lead (API, SOA, ESB, BOM, Mulesoft)
The candidate should possess good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in and around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. Within the department as an Integration Specialist you will be involved in global projects with complex, technical challenging integrations and digitization transformation solutions. It is important that you enjoy sitting around the table with customers and coming up with solutions together. In the current landscape, the organization has standard APIs that are regularly expanded. The team also solves internal department issues related to integrations between internal systems. Business teams across domain will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout project and change lifecycle. Thus enriching yourself to solve business problems and add business value and enjoy to build efficient APIs for global use.
· High degree of capability across a large scope of IT software, applications and IT architecture disciplines
· Analyzing and proactively researching new technologies, services, solutions within Integration space
· Managing activities and ensuring that the business requirements and design specifications are met for all projects and enhancements
· Resolving any business and technical gaps between existing and new implementations and processes
· Monitoring and communicating that requirements are met, tested, and implemented
· Communicating project status and coordination of IT improvements
· Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in integration space and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
· A "can do" attitude - Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements and a real willingness to learn and participate
· A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
· Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes, or upgrades.
· Ability to survive changes in business logic, database schema updates, new features, or deprecated endpoints
· Providing technical direction and mentoring to the IT applications team
Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity and organizational agility
Forward thinking leader with a high degree of focus on global Integrations
Experience working with IT operations and business teams to communicate problems, impacts and to understand business requirement
Ability to effectively communicate with integration members, peers and solution architects about integration solutions for business needs
Ability to manage complex tasks, multiple project and priorities
Begin mentorship and guidance of junior Services team members and help to build out our services organization
Strong analytical skills
Within the integration team, mutual contact is very important, as there is a lot of collaboration on the best solutions for the business.
• Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
• Experience on MuleSoft Anypoint platform, API design and development and exposure to API led connectivity methodology. Well versed with MuleSoft Architecture, error handling, data reprocessing mechanism and API monitoring.
• Demonstrated experiences delivering integrations with - MuleSoft Development - Expertise using Mule Connectors like Kafka, JMS, Rabbit-MQ; Mule processors like Data Weave, cache/object store, exception logger, expression etc. Anypoint Platform
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
• Expertise in Security implementation using OAuth, OpenIDC
• Experience implementing and managing Mulesoft platform on Azure Cloud and managing integration landscape
• Performing technical discovery, making architectural recommendations for the solution, perform sizing, delivering product demonstrations and align with the Solution Architects on Proof of Concepts; evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations
• Hands on experience on developing the scalable enterprise Apps/APIs which handles large volumes (real time, near real time) of data.
• Hands-on experience on CICD process, code version mechanism using Nexus, GIT hub/Actions, Jenkins, Azure Devops and other tools. Able to review and debug existing source code.
• Hands-on experience in writing Unit test using MUnit.
• Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures technologies (Microsoft Azure etc)
• MUST have MuleSoft (Mule 4) Certified Developer
• MuleSoft Certified Platform/Integration Architect is an added key advantage