Integration Architect (APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, Mulesoft)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam we are looking for an Integration Architect (APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, Mulesoft)
The candidate should possess good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in and around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. Within the department as an Integration Specialist you will be involved in global projects with complex, technical challenging integrations and digitization transformation solutions. It is important that you enjoy sitting around the table with customers and coming up with solutions together. In the current landscape, the organization has standard APIs that are regularly expanded. The team also solves internal department issues related to integrations between internal systems. Business teams across domain will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout project and change lifecycle. Thus enriching yourself to solve business problems and add business value and enjoy to build efficient APIs for global use.
· High degree of capability across a large scope of IT software, applications and IT architecture disciplines
· Providing technical direction and mentoring to the IT applications team
· Stay current on new technologies and act as driver of innovation for the Enterprise
· Resolving any business and technical gaps between existing and new implementations and processes
· Good in communicating value IT improvements and driving to achieve it
· Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in integration space and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
· Design and build integration solutions between multiple on premises and/or hybrid and multi cloud hosted systems
· A "can do" attitude - Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements and a real willingness to learn and participate
· A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
· Understands unique business requirements of businesses and translates/presents those needs into a compelling presentations and demonstrations of MuleSoft's functional and technical capabilities.
· Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple global engagements
Serving as an API and integration evangelist, acting as a trusted advisor in guiding all sizes towards the realization of the business outcome by leveraging the application of an API-led strategy using MuleSoft technology.
Forward thinking leader with a high degree of focus on global Integrations
Ability to manage complex tasks, multiple project and priorities
Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity and organizational agility
Experience working with IT operations and business teams to communicate problems, impacts and to understand business requirement
Experience leading integration teams and architecting solution
Begin mentorship and guidance of junior Services team members and help to build out our services organization
Strong analytical skills
Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
Experience on MuleSoft Anypoint platform, API design and development and exposure to API led connectivity methodology. Well versed with MuleSoft Architecture, error handling, data reprocessing mechanism and API monitoring.
Demonstrated experiences delivering integrations with - MuleSoft Development - Expertise using Mule Connectors like Kafka, JMS, Rabbit-MQ; Mule processors like Data Weave, cache/object store, exception logger, expression etc.
Anypoint Platform (or) API Management Solutions.
Work with MuleSoft product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.
Experience implementing and managing MuleSoft platform on Azure Cloud and managing integration landscape.
Performing technical discovery, making architectural recommendations for the solution, perform sizing, delivering product demonstrations and align with the Solution Architects on Proof of Concepts.
Hands on experience on developing the scalable enterprise Apps/APIs which handles large volumes (real time, near real time) of data.
Management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
Hands-on experience on CICD process, code version mechanism
Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations
Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing on multiple engagements.
Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
Expertise in Security implementation using OAuth, OpenID.
Good to have experience working with any Enterprise ERP Systems like Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle
Good to have knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
MUST have MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect.