Release and environment manager (SAP & ECP)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam we are looking for a Release and environment manager for SuccessFactors and ECP.
About the job
• As a release and environment Manager for SuccessFactors and ECP you know how to work closely with the IT managers from different portfolios / programs across IT and centralizing a HR domain view of all releases.
• You’ll build the IT Release Calendar. Lead the effort of defining the IT strategic direction for release and environment management. Ensure timely communication to stakeholders and guide colleagues through the processes.
• There is a heavy focus on SuccessFactors and SuccessFactors ECP knowledge, as well as stakeholder management.
Role and Responsibilities
• The Release and Environment Manager is responsible for planning and controlling the movement of releases to test and production environments.
• This role is also responsible for protecting the integrity of the live environment by ensuring the release of correct and well-tested release components.
• Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Manage relationship with SAP around environments / refreshes
• Release Reporting
• Environment Reporting
• Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Lead and co-ordinate the environment management team
• Participate in DAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists