Flutter Developer (iOS or Android)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the area of Amsterdam we're looking for a Flutter Developer (iOS or Android). As a passionate developer you participate in the ideation of new cool initiatives. You participate in standups and refinements, write code, enforce code quality, develop best practices, write tests, and manage releases. You support product or platform architects when needed, and guide and coach other (junior) developers.
More specifically, as (senior) Developer Flutter you
- Understand new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the SDK can help improve the product;
- Put the organization in a position to deliver value as quickly as possible;
- Ensure this is done using the most efficient tools and techniques;
- Care deeply about consistent, malleable, well documented, tested code;
- Know code is more often read than written;
- Are aware that refactoring messy parts of the codebase is a normal part of your day (Boy Scout rule ftw!).
- Can think about long-term challenges, and ways to improve a large code base with 20 regular contributors;
- Expert in keeping things DRY, Clean and SOLID