For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an iOS Developer
The mobile development team is looking for a software engineer specialized in the design and development of native iOS mobile applications.
As an engineer you work in an all-round devops team with Dev, Ops, UX and business colleagues to develop and maintain the mobile app. Your main focus will be on the development of mobile features (Swift). The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated regression tests and unit tests.
We work according to SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app every month. In your role you have influence on customer satisfaction and therefore it is of the highest importance that the customer interest always comes first.
The level of expertise and experience within the Mobile department is very high and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We don’t forget to have some fun while crafting our apps. We have a high bar and want an experienced developer with proven track record to raise it even further.
• Minimal A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable (HBO opleiding).
• 2 or more years of experience in native iOS application development.
• Experience with UI Test automation and XCTest.
• Experience with Mac OS X and the command line. (at least 1 year)
• Proficient in English and/or Dutch
• Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us.
• Likes working in a challenging environment where innovation is given utmost important.
• Knowledge of design patters like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming. Can implement modular architecture using dynamic frameworks.
• Stays up to date with the latest and the greatest technology released by Apple
• Good social and communication skills
• Experience with Agile methodology
• A team player who is open to sharing knowledge and learning from a great team of developers
Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.