For our client in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for a PMO.
Our client is moving all its (financial) project & portfolio administration into one Center of Excellence (CoE) with the aim of ensuring data is accurately maintained and consistent in all tooling.
In the CoE the IT PMO Project Support Officer works together with project managers to achieve excellent project administration, resource planning and spend behavior and provides guidance to project managers and vendors regarding administrative rules at the organisation for invoicing and purchase order management.
Your main goal will be to ensure that projects in the department of the organisation are in control from an administrative, legal and financial perspective.
Your tasks will contain;
- Data Quality Management:
- Ensure data hygiene for a portfolio of 200+ IT projects per year.
- Crosscheck project codes in all related tools.
- Validate when project closed in all related tools.
- Financial Management:
- Ensure project and financial data quality is verified and maximized.
- Facilitate the Forecasting submission activities with the project managers and communicate outcomes and decisions.
- Update approved funds in relevant tools.
- Submit forecasts in relevant tools.
- Project Administration:
- Create the project for time writing, ensures integrity of Master Data in and uploads the approved funds.
- Close Project in in all related tools.
- Purchase Order Management;
- Open, Manage change requests and close old purchase orders on behalf of budget owner.
- Receiving of purchase orders for resource and non-resource related orders.
- Check if all receivals match against the purchase order and number of hours.
- Invoice Management:
- Match invoice with purchase orders for resource and non-resource related orders and manage pending invoices.
- Resource management:
- Create resource and non-resource related purchase orders on behalf of budget owner.
- Gather list of resources that will be extended.
- Secure that every external resource is covered by purchase order.
- Check all open & completed (thus unapproved) timesheets.
- Check if all resources have a (approved) rate.
- As a IT PMO Project Support Officer, you have:
- Very structured admin type.
- Detail oriented, takes ownership end-end to delight the end user.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Analytically strong (eye for detail).
- High level of operational excellence, a perfectly organized character, fast and flexible.
- Experience of working in a project management environment.
- Experience is financial reporting or other relevant experience. Good in budget management and numbers, capex/opex.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office in particular, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced Xls skills – pivot tables, querying data etc.
- Self-starter and proactive, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to support others.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work, with a keenness to adapt to meet changing work requirements.
- A positive, “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree.
- Fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.