Customer Journey Expert (Business Analyst)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (Business Analyst)
In the role of Business Analyst you will be supporting a group of experienced CJE’s with development of the deliverables which are required for the roll out to various countries.
Your work environment
Your tribe works conform Agile-principles in self-organizing teams. Important aspects in this way of working are initiative, flexibility, continuous development, continuous improvement, collaboration and active and positive collaboration within your team and with other teams.
You will be working in a very international and dynamic environment. You will be part of the central team, which currently consists of about 7 people reporting to a senior Customer Journey Expert.
Your key responsibilities
• You will participate in the design around products, taking responsibility for specific deliverables assigned to you like process descriptions, documentation, etc.
• You work CJE’s in preparing the documents required for alignment with countries, internal organization, Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders.
• Eager to learn and gain experienced working in a complex and international environment.
• Pro-active and ability to work independently against a high internal quality standard with attention for detail.
• Flexible to work longer hours when required. A strong drive and perseverance to achieve and deliver.
• Bachelor or Master degree / level.
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team.
• Hands-on and willing to work in a high performing team.
• Strong Communication Skills and excellent team player.
• Excellent in English, Dutch is an advantage.
• You are proactive, energetic, creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment and who can also work independently and take accountability.
• You give and ask for constructive feedback.
• You are Internationally oriented and easily work in a multicultural environment.