Marketing & Communications Engineer (Mural, Teams, SharePoint)Amsterdam
Working at our client means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 60,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing, and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services and facilitate collaboration and communication products. We have a passion to deliver services which are available 24*7 and meeting the high security standard of our client for our colleagues where ever they are in the world.
Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
What you will be doing
Together with your team you are responsible for collaboration and communication tools used worldwide with a special focus on the Mural whiteboard tool. Together with the product owner within your squad, you contribute to service design, drafting the roadmap and delivering a set of services that meet, or even surpass, the requirements of all stakeholders.
In this role:
• You are responsible for marketing and communications towards our clients colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your service(s).
• You work closely together with our SaaS suppliers and colleagues in Netherlands and Poland and build a partnership with them regarding our outsourced services.
• You make sure that your services have an excellent user experience, are technologically sound and stay within budget.
• You steer projects in alignment with the Product owner.
• You translate customer needs into business requirements and develop those into features in an agile way.
Who are you
You tick the following boxes:
• You are passionate about IT Tooling and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before.
• You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious and a driven person with sharp vision of what you want to achieve.
• You know how to connect and direct colleagues and (external or internal) suppliers and thrive by working in multidisciplinary teams.
• You know the collaboration services market and products (especially those of Mural and Microsoft SharePoint Online) and are able and eager to continuously grow this knowledge.
• Your primary drive and mission in the squad is to provide an excellent user-experience to your colleagues through quick delivery of secure workplace services that are easy to use.
Your education and background
• You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background
• You have worked at least 5 years in IT in a corporate environment.
• You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge of Mural, Teams, SharePoint online.
• You have relevant experience with SaaS services within a complex and international organization.
• You are used to work in a squad, agile environment with features, stories and tasks.
• You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage to our client.