Support Release and environment SAP specialist (Junior)Omgeving Amsterdam
About the job
Support on all Release and Environment Management activities. You will work closely with the Release and Environment Manager for SuccessFactors and SAP ECP (Payroll).
You’ll build and maintain the IT Release Calendar and Environment overview. Ensure timely communication to stakeholders and guide colleagues through the processes.
There is a heavy focus on SuccessFactors and SAP ECP (Payroll) knowledge, as well as stakeholder management.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support activities of Release and Environment Management for planning and controlling the movement of releases to test and production environments.
• Communicate planning of the release windows and cycles across a portfolio.
• Report risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process together with the Release and Environment Manager.
• Support the Environment Manager and environment management team.