Data Scientist (Python, pySpark, Git, SQL, Linux, Hadoop)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist (Python, pySpark, Git, SQL, Linux, Hadoop)
We are looking for an experienced data scientist who wants to contribute to the creation of solutions in the area of problems of customers. You will also develop models that both improve the effectiveness of their collection processes, and increase the ease with which customers can solve their problems. Examples are developing models to identify customers with potential problems at an early stage and analyzing phone calls and notes to identify call reasons. The goal is to have these customers recover sustainably.
We are looking for a data scientist with 5+ years hands-on experience, accomplished with supervised as well unsupervised techniques.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant and demonstrable experience in developing and bringing models to production;
· Relevant academic education (MSc or Ph.D.);
· Programming languages and tooling: 5+ years experience in Python, pySpark, Git, SQL, Linux, Hadoop;
· Good knowledge of Machine Learning: Classification, Regression, Clustering, etc. You are able to explain which techniques best fit the business problem and how model output can be used;
· Software engineering experience is a plus;
· Experience in Google Cloud Platform (Dataproc, BigQuery) is a plus;
· Experience with NLP is an advantage;
· Experience with agile/scrum in the context of data science projects;
· You are driven to continuously develop and/or broaden your own expertise, both technically and personally;
· You take initiative and step up to people when they have information you need.