Sr. Technical Product Owner (Observability )near Amsterdam
For our client near Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior technical product owner.
Our Engineering enablement department has a purpose to accelerate our teams worldwide, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously. We provide this enablement power on technical platforms, Cloud, technical paved roads and DevSecOps tooling. Examples of great products that we deliver are “Storm” (our cloud framework and platform) and “Beast” (our engineering paved roads). Built with and for our engineering community.
As a Product Owner with Engineering Enablement, you work with the team to accelerate Observability throughout the organization. You will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders that range from DevOps Engineers, QA Specialists, Software developers, Product Architects, and Product Owners.
A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the enablement team. Following Inner-Sourcing principles, you will work with users and maintainers throughout the whole organization to fit your ideas into the bigger picture. Accelerate our product teams, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously.
• Build our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology.
• You are a specialist in your field and will help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization.
• Being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day.
• Working with an “open-source and build yourself” mentality in a corporate environment: inner-sourcing.
Your ‘shopping list’
• 6+ years of experience in the Observability or Monitoring space;
• Have a clear vision of the Observability domain;
• Be an advocate of your team towards your group of stakeholders;
• Have the ambition to go further than just the technology and ensure that it will fit the way-of-working;
• Define and maintain the roadmap for our Observability product and align this with other product teams and stakeholders.
• Can easily communicate on every level with peers, management, and engineers;
In the end you are the sparring partner for product teams to improve their Observability and ensure they get insights into their Performance and Availability to quickly diagnose and solve outages.