We are looking for an experienced Front-End engineer who will help build and maintain front-end features and platform for our client’s digital channels. Their teams provide the global platform for the digital channels, used in multiple countries.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team of software engineers and business colleagues, using agile scrum. You will collaborate with your business colleagues as well UX designers and software architects outside the team. Together you define how to build new functionalities. Most of your time will be spent on implementing, testing and bringing this to production.
Our client’s technology stack consists of web components, lit-html and lit-element, es modules and using tooling from open-wc and modern-web. Familiarity with these technologies is beneficial, but not a requirement.
What we're looking for in a Front-End engineer:
• 5-6 years software development experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience in Front-End development;
• Good understanding of web accessibility;
• Good understanding modern front-end development concepts;
• Experience with modern software development frameworks such as Lit, React, Vue, Angular, Svelte or others;
• Experience using test runners such as Karma, Jest and Web Test Runner;
• Experience using test frameworks/libraries such as Mocha, Chai and Sinon;
• Experience using complex git workflows;
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
• Proficient in English (written and verbal);
• Strong communication skills;
• Experience with agile and scrum or Kanban.