Salesforce Developer (medior)Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Medior Salesforce developer.
As Software Engineer, you contribute to the improvement and optimization of the omni-channel experience of millions of our clients customers. Using the latest technology, you transform the ever-changing insights in the world of food and advertising into code that works. In short, you use your programming skills to develop, test and implement new functionalities, together with your team.
With the team you will focus on the ADvendio application. This is a SaaS application on the Salesforce platform, in which physical and digital campaigns are managed by our Media Account Managers, Project Managers, and Inventory Managers. They use this application for anything; from closing deals and signing contracts, to invoicing suppliers for their advertising campaigns on the different digital channels our client has to offer.
In more detail, at our client you will:
· Improve features for our customers.
· Develop new features for our customers
· Contribute to brainstorm sessions regarding development of the tool
· Are responsible as a team for the performance and the quality of the ADvendio platform at our client.
At our client you’ll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new Software Engineer, you bring:
· A Bachelor/Master in Information Technology (or similar)
· At least 3 years+ of experience as a Salesforce developer
· You enjoy teamwork and are used to agile/scrum ways of working
· You’re tech savvy, pro-active and have a big passion for (ad) tech – maybe you even published some contributions
You have experience with REST APIs, standard Salesforce ones or custom-built ones
· An outstanding command of English