OPS Engineer MDM/Linux/AzureLeeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for an OPS Engineer MDM/Linux/Azure.
The platform is a marketplace created at an international level in the infrastructure to enable value-creating interaction between producers and consumers of products and services (internal and external to the organization). Inside the platform, the area represents the data layer and ensures one single source of truth for all party, agreement and permission data shared across all country and customer segments.
At the core of the layer in the platform, the IBM InfoSphere MDM system contains all European parties and is the source of PSD processes for person/party data. We are responsible for the maintainability and distribute the data keeping always in mind the interests of the end customer. You will be working in close co-operation with stakeholders (feature squads) and you will be actively participating in the extension of the platform’s capabilities by deploying and configuring new features, components and releases in a controlled way. You take initiative in coordinating dependencies with other teams and you feel responsible for the quality and availability of your software.
- Maintain Java vendor applications (incident management, maintenance, monitoring, lifecycle-management, resilience)
- Work in close co-operation with stakeholders and actively participate in deploying/configuring new features, components and releases in a controlled and automated way
- Take initiative in coordinating dependencies with other teams and take ownership of the quality and availability of your software
Knowledge and experience:
- Maintain vendor application MDM within the OnePAM Platform
- Support the consumers of OnePAM (in delivering Data overview, and solving DQ issues for example)
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Bash scripting etc.
- Azure DevOPS
- Application Risk Control & Administration
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Experienced in working in a complex environment, Agile methods and Software development frameworks
- T-shape mentality
- Strong delivery track record
- You have a 24x7 mindset and are willing to participate in a stand-by shift, knowing that they operates a 24x7 business for its customers
- Master's degree level or equivalent through experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with performance testing, resilience, execution and analyzing.
- Experience with Capacity/Availability Monitoring (Graphite, Grafana, Logstash)
- Proven experience with Docker and Kubernetes-based container orchestration platform (eg: OpenShift);
- Knowledge of and/or experience with MDM, DB2
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Elastic Search
- Ability to handle application risk controls in an efficient way, proactively contributing to prevent security and operational risks
- Drive to enforce that the right levels of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the application
- Experience with distributed teams is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to explain technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- You are customer-focused and communicative, and enjoy working as part of a team
- You work in a meticulous and structured way
- You can set up and follow a schedule
- Strong capabilities to build internal confidence in a situation of constant change
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking - ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
- Strong resilience to stress and constructive and collaborative mindset
- Willingness to continuously improve technical skills
- Willingness to support and coach less experienced members of your team; provide help when needed and criticize in a constructive manner
- Support for creating a friendly work environment based on respect, trust and partnership values.