IAM Business AnalystAmsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for an IAM Business Analyst.
As an IAM Business Analyst, you help our client define IAM requirements/flows and to roll out global initiatives on a local scale.
• Working with stakeholders to outline current onboarding, transfer and offboarding (JML) user flows from a business & technical perspective.
• Identifying improvement areas and working with stakeholders, architects & engineers to progress that work.
• Implementing & improving measurement of these processes so we can measure & manage.
• Engaging stakeholders to collect requirements to onboard identities and applications to our IGA solution.
• Review requirements and translate those into user stories in Jira for development team to configure.
• Support the team by validating configurations and test cases to make sure all are aligned with the business requirements.
• Work closely with the PO and PM to track the progress and high light any risks/issues or blockers to meet the business requirements.
• Prepare and plan for the end user training materials and demo to help and encourage the business to use the solution more frequently.
• Help business to understand the capability and enforce them to align on global policies and templates by challenging or discouraging customised configuration wherever possible.
• Provide hands-on analysis and validation to expedite the process where possible.