Senior Full Stack Java Developer (Kotlin, Spring Boot, Maven, Web Compontents)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for Senior Full Stack Java Developer (Kotlin, Spring Boot, Maven, Web Compontents).
Our client is looking for a passionate software engineer with a solid software development experience and hands on mentality.
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in small teams. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking apps in the Daily Banking tribe.
The front-end Lit HTML web components and the Kotlin or Java API’s are the technical backbone for end to end digital flows whether it is the mobile banking apps (both private and business) or cross channel ‘employee 2 customer’ portals.
• You have 5+ years of Java development experience
• Proven track record and proficiency in software development, backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java / Kotlin, Spring Boot, Maven. On the front end side we are into Web Components
• Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation (with for example Cucumber), continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Azure DevOps, Helm, Kubernetes on OpenShift.
• We have embraced full shift-left approach to software development, so you are expected to refine, code, test and deploy your own work to immutable containers on our cloud environments.
• Lead development experience is a pre.
• An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
• Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
• Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
• We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to our client by holding presentations, workshops, writing documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
• Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
• Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and iterative way of working is a pre.
• Fluent English speaking and writing