SRE Engineer (Azure, CI/CD, OpenShift)Amsterdam
For reinforcement for the SRE Team we are looking for a flexible person having the following Experience:
(Azure related) Networking and Firewalling experience
Certificates and secrets in the Azure environment
The responsibilities of the SRE team are various, depending on the internal customer. A couple of examples:
- Rolling out new applications for internal customers to the Openshift 4 environment.
- Creating new and migrate existing build and release pipelines on the Azure platform.
- Supporting teams in their migration from virtual machine hosted applications to a fully automated deployment method in immutable Pods on the Openshift 4 environment.
- Advise customers on how to, and help them with implement(ation of) architectural standards and best practices.
- Reviewing and standardizing implementation methods and flag potential security issues wherever they occur in the application deployment chain.
- Incident management where they occur within the migration projects.
Please note that our team is not responsible for maintenance of the OpenShift platform itself. Our team is in this sense a “customer” of the solution provided, hosted and maintained by our client.