Platform security consultantOmgeving Amsterdam
As a platform security consultant within our you will:
• Be the one stop-shop for any security related topic , needs , requirements, , guidelines and incidents
• Formally assess information security risks related to solution / business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts.
• Work hand in hand with devops teams (developers, productowners, business) to serve the domain requirements and ISO requirments to practical operatinal guidelines.
• Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
• Develop a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
• Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations.
• Act as the one stop-shop for any security related topic, needs, requirements, guidelines and incidents
• Demonstrate specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, share this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities.
• Application security, SDLC, Perimeter network security, Cloud, Mobile, Digital.
• Actively expand consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers