Business Analyst (Customer Technology Platform – eCommerce Backoffice)Amsterdam region
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Customer Technology Platform – eCommerce Backoffice)
With a driven team, our client works hard to make their customers' shopping experience better every day. In addition, your help as a Business Analyst is desperately needed!
Learning, collaborating and asking questions
In the coming years they have an ambitious international strategy and that is why we are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen the team. As Business Analyst, your daily activities mainly consist of defining requirements and wishes for the end user and connecting platforms. This means you are curious by nature and ask relevant questions such as "How should the software behave?", "What exact requirements do we need?" and "What are the pre-requisites?" You take a critical look at the current state of our software its connections and map these out in a flow to support user in understanding the requirements. As a Business analyst you will share and communicate your analysis clearly. By collecting information from the teams, end users and connecting systems, you have the overview and understand the software landscape.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will strengthen the so called “Landscape force team”. This team’s objective is to set clear guidelines on architecture, requirements and specifications for and together with other teams. The team consists mainly of Architects and Business Analysts supported by an Agile coach. In this team you will work on complex integrations needed for our European expansion of the platform. This means you must have good communication skills in English to clearly define and translate wishes from and to partners in Europe.
What do you bring?
• Bachelor degree computer science, ICT or equivalent level based on experience
• 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst functions
• Relevant prior experience in retail or similar field.
• Experience in business analysis for technical backend systems.
• Knowledge of SQL, databases and associated tools
• Knowledge of code repo/review tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
• Affinity with or interest in logistics processes
• Clear communication skills in Dutch and English
• Experience in working in an Agile team