Senior iOS DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a senior iOS Developer.
Being a Mobile Developer for iOS in the Customer Technology domain, means you are responsible, together with other developers, for the technical aspects of iOS app, used by millions of customers in their daily shopping activities. As a passionate developer you participate in the ideation of new cool initiatives. This role specifically focusses on the ‘digital receipt’ and ‘checkout’ parts of the iOS app.
You participate in standups and refinements, write code, enforce code quality, develop best practices, write tests and manage releases.
As Mobile Developer iOS you:
* Understand new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the SDK can help improve the product.
* Put the organization in a position to deliver value as quickly as possible.
* Ensure this is done using the most efficient tools and techniques.
* Care deeply about consistent, malleable, well documented, tested code.
* Know code is more often read than written.
* Are aware that refactoring messy parts of the codebase is a normal part of your day (Boy Scout rule ftw!).
* Can think about long-term challenges, and ways to improve a large code base with 20 regular contributors.
* Expert in keeping things DRY, Clean and SOLID.
To become successful you bring:
* A Technology/IT Engineering Bachelor certificate or Master degree, or equivalent work experience;
* Relevant experience as developer of mobile apps in iOS using Swift.
* Experience with Flutter is a pre
* Know your way around with CI/CD, using Fastlane and Github Actions;
* Knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, clean architecture and testing;
* A highly communicative personality.