Customer Journey ExpertAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert.
As a customer journey expert, you will contribute to the organization becoming the provider of top-notch services and products for our customers. Together with the Product Owner, you lead and manage the end-to-end customer journeys from design to development and implementations in this field. The core in these journeys is not about what our client wants to build, it is about what value they want to deliver to our customers. You will work on continuous improving our services in close alignment with our stakeholders, including our client.
This broad scope requires you to be able to switch fast and to connect analytical skills to practices. You really want to mean something for our client’s customers and internal stakeholders. You get energized by completing customer journeys and deliver impactful results to the customer. Additionally, you have tangible experience with process improvements, and you are able to stand for the quality and development of your product.
What are you going to do
In daily close collaboration with your squad and business representatives, you are continuously working on designing, developing and implementing product improvements driven by fact-based (customer) insights. The goal is creating the desired value and outcomes for our clients. You also ensure that successful propositions are implemented and secured in the operational processes of the organization. The process of defining and setting up a customer journey is in full development. You focus on continuous improvement of the customer journey process, so our client can help the customer to fulfil their business needs
Who are you?
An enthusiastic professional who gets energy from working on concrete and tangible results. You like achieving this by working together with multidisciplinary team(s) and jointly taking responsibility in realizing the purpose of your squad. At the same time, you find it important that everyone has their own responsibility and that you can apply your own expertise to achieve the end result. Customer centricity is your primary driver. In short, you take the initiative and operate independently, but you also attach equal importance to cooperation and the joint achievement of the objectives. You are driven to continually develop and / or broaden your own expertise. You are an example and stimulator of the new culture and the our client’s way of working.
• You have a Master degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics);
• You are analytically strong and can structure complex problems. Furthermore, your analysis gives a clear view on potential for improvement and out-of-the-box thinking comes natural to you;
• You have experience as Customer Journey Expert and a proven track record in customer journeys analytics;
• You have affinity with IT;
• You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment;
• You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals;
• You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems;
• You are solutions oriented, capable to explain complex topics in an understandable way;
• You are creative, analytically minded with attention to detail;
• Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people;
• You are flexible in your working hours because of our global customers in Asia and the States;
• Hands-on experience in agile delivery methodology;
• You translate qualitative insights into relevant and impactful propositions and improvements; This enables you to connect different disciplines within the organization;
• You are excellent in stakeholder management (like IT, Operations and the front office);
• You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.