Currently, our client’s squad is a perfectly sized team of 6 engineers of which 2 are Android, 2 iOS and 2 Web. Hierarchically, their challenge is to strategically develop and maintain the features within their Web SDK. This SDK provides the engineers with the ability to easily integrate and implement a vast range of features, some of which are authentication, approval & consent and other non-security related features.
Roles and responsibilities:
At our client, they believe that having a team where everybody feels safe and productive is what makes a team great. As a Senior Software engineer you are required to wear many hats to help your squad reach your goals.
● Contribute to a safe and productive working environment for you and the team.
● Constantly look for new opportunities to help others be successful.
● Actively seek to grow your own skills, understanding of new technologies and contribute to the overall knowledge pool of the chapter.
● Help maintain and support the existing products and other initiatives.
● Take active part in all squad rituals and often help facilitate them.
● Contribute towards a realistic and achievable roadmap for your squad.
● Write secure code.
● Contribute and help improve the Frontend Architecture knowledge base.
How to succeed:
Our client’s biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
● Experience writing clean code, that is secure, well tested and documented.
● Experience with CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps.
● Experience with frontend build tooling e.g. Webpack and Rollup.
● Familiar with WebComponents, Custom Elements and Shadow DOM.
● Experience with TDD, BDD and testing tools e.g. Mocha, Shai, Selenium and Karma.
● Have competent knowledge of Accessibility, Security, Performance.
● You have strong communication skills and easily engage with others engineers.
● You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.