Junior Crypto PKI Ops EngineerRotterdam / Amsterdam
For our client in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for Junior Crypto PKI Ops Engineer.
Your new job!
You are an energetic Ops Engineer eager to learn about Crypto and PKI, you will be working in a high secure / highly regulated environment. You will perform operational tasks on services together with your squad.
The Crypto squad has a broad IT scope which makes this position challenging. The squads are responsible for their own hardware(compute), network, firewalls, HSM, OS, middleware, database and of course the PKI and KMS applications. The Crypto squad consists of 2 sub-squads; Infrastructure and Application.
You will be working at different locations (offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, home and at datacenters).
What you’ll do:
• Providing innovative solutions to automate repetitive tasks.
• Provide operations support in the day to day tasks involved with an enterprise level PKI infrastructure.(Assist in researching, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of PKI related issues)
• Build monitoring environment with Elasticsearch/Kibana.
• Adhere to and maintain in control of our client’s security standards.
• Participate in DevOps rituals .
• Continuously improve yourself, your squad and the service
o Conduct root cause analysis to identify service improvements.
o Actively ask for feedback and coaching for improvement.
o Provide feedback to squad members.
• Up-to-date and always learning about the latest innovations.
How to succeed:
• Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science
• Interested in PKI, Key management hardware, software and processes within the PCI/ETSI regulations
• Programming and scripting skills in Python/Bash/Java/Powershell (nice to have)
• Understanding GIT, CI/CD in Azure DevOps
• Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required), strong oral and written communication skills