Security Business AnalystAmsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Security Business Analyst.
The objective of the job is to facilitate the design of a target operating model (TOM) for operating a Security Bridge service within the organization across our SAP estate.
Day to day responsibilities include:
o Identifying and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders to document the functional and non-functional requirements of the business and usual service.
o Working closely with the vendors and other internal stakeholders to process map the way that functional requirements could be delivered (to be model).
o Identification of appropriate roles and responsibilities aligned to the target to be model.
o Design of the service level agreements based upon the desired to be model.
o Facilitation with internal stakeholders to ensure that the to be model is reviewed via the appropriate teams and governance groups.
Key Result Area’s / Goals
1. Initial Facilitation Activities
Identifying and working with Stakeholders
● Consulting with the business and external stakeholders to identify a service implementation working group
● Design of a pragmatic working approach for the facilitation of a design for the new target operating model (TOM) Metrics:
● Working Group establishment
● Producing a slide deck that outlines how the TOM will be designed
2. Analyzing the requirements and ownership for the new service
Analyze the functional and non-functional requirements for the implementation of the TOM
● Analyzing the capabilities of Security Bridge and assessing how they map to functional and non-functional requirements of the service
● Ensuring that the correct stakeholders are involved in reviewing the requirements for the TOM
● Proposing an owning team / function for the new service Metrics:
● Functional and Non-Functional Requirements for the TOM
● TOM Stakeholder Map
● Service and Business Ownership Proposal
3. Process Mapping and Service Design Implementation
Active facilitation of the process flows and service design for the new TOM
● Design process flows to demonstrate how functional and non-functional requirements will be delivered in the new TOM
● Design the proposed roles and responsibilities matrix
● Design the service level agreements for the TOM
● Review and assessment of the requirements for formal service transition for the new service including a full RACI
● Assisting with Service Transition delivery Metrics:
● Service Process Flows
● Stated roles and responsibilities
● Stated SLA’s
● Service transition deliverables matrix
● Service transition into BAU
• Performs complex analysis / advice
• Works independently
• Advanced Business Analyst skills (Skills Grid)
• Ability to change behaviour of key stakeholders
• Focused mainly on advising / interaction with teams – bringing ideas together
• Responsible for analysis and advice to tactically and strategic (Director / VP up) focused Business teams
• 7-10+ years of relevant experience