For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
Do you want to work at a company where we continuously deploy new software, have websites with millions of visitors per week and where you can work in complex development environment? You have plenty of knowledge with working with Agile and / or Scrum? Very nice!
Customer Technology Platform is the department responsible for developing the customer's digital experience. Among other things, the website, the app and the other online space are part of Customer Technology Platform and are all consumer facing, but a big part of the online order proposition is done by functionality in the eCommerce Backoffice domain.
The eCommerce Backoffice database teams mainly work on product-, warehouse-, logistics-, and management systems. In total they have 10 teams in one department, all DevOps teams with a Product Owner and of course a Scrum Master. Put your talent to good use and help the teams to improve and perform on the highest possible level.
For one of the teams they need a super motivated and ambitious Scrum Master that can evolve, challenge and improve a DevOps team. This position specifically concerns a super cool and high performing DevOps team (12 persons) that builds apps with Outsystems (low code platform), because of the size of the team they work in smaller focus groups or subteams. In the job of Scrum Master you do not require any knowledge on Outsystems, although some technical background will come in handy when guiding discussions. Above all, you are a real Team player, communicate well and you make sure that the team is running well within the framework used. On top of that you work closely together with the Agile Lead and other scrum masters to make the department and surroundings a bit better. They have a team of 10 highly skilled (and above all fun to work with) Agile professionals in an open culture where they value differences and reflect on improvements and progress. A unique position with loads of opportunities!
• An HBO certificate and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Proven success as Scrum Master or Agile Coach for multiple teams within a corporate IT environment, experience in the field of online shopping would be a major advantage.
• Solid knowledge and experience on scaling up Agile, for example via the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LeSS and Nexus. Certification in one of these areas is a bonus.
• Pragmatic mindset when the situation asks for it.
• A natural affinity for stakeholder management; you can discuss issues with colleagues at all levels.
• You are a highly communicative personality, who likes to motivate other people.
• You have an eye for potential risks and are great at asking questions to enrich discussions.
• Not a deal-breaker, but experience with working DevOps and having technical knowledge would be welcome, too.
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written (must).
• Living in The Netherlands (must).