Senior iOS Engineer (Swift, Objective-C)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer (Swift, Objective-C)
For our client’s mobile development team, we are looking for a skilled software engineering professional specialized in the design and development of iOS mobile applications.
How to succeed
The candidate should have strong skills in development of native applications. It is an advantage if the candidate has experience with other programming languages.
As an engineer, you work in an all-round DevOps team with Dev, Ops, UX, and business colleagues to develop and maintain the mobile app. Your main focus will be on the development of mobile features (in both Swift & Objective-C).
The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated regression tests and unit tests. They work according to the SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version often.
In your role, you have an influence on customer satisfaction at the organization and therefore it is of the highest importance that the customer interest always comes first.
The level of expertise and experience within the Mobile department is very high and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We don’t forget to have some fun while crafting our apps. We have a high bar and want an experienced developer with a proven track record to raise it even further.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- 5 or more years of experience in native iOS application development. With proficiency in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Technical curiosity and attention to detail. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us.
- Strong understanding of testing best practices and familiarity with at least one testing framework like XCTest
- Experience with CI (continuous integration) and knowledge with industry-standard tools such as Carthage, Fastlane, etc
- Likes working in a challenging environment where innovation is given utmost important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.