Customer Journey ExpertAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert
The CJE will be responsible for the existing- and new capabilities being maintained and developed by the squad(s), focused on PSD2 related services and contributing to building the new future proof Order Management platform.
The CJE has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management and harmonization of commercial products and services with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience. You will have multiple stakeholders both within and outside of the organization. You will be reporting to the Business Chapter Lead on Products. In this role you will get the unique opportunity to work on the latest and the most innovative space of the organization, in a very diverse and young team with room for self-deployment. You will be on top of what is happening in the market.
You will be part of a diverse area of 15 ambitious CJE’s. You work most of your time in a smaller team and with experts to achieve the team's mission. The team has expertise in the areas of marketing, product management, payment initiation and account information facilities, channel and process optimization. The CJE can fulfil the role of Product Owner/Business Analyst and traditional product/process management related activities.
Roles and responsibilities
• Co-manage and prioritize the backlog at the level of user stories, derived from features
• Define business requirements for the development of products and services and play a supporting role in the Quarterly Business Reviews
• Apply your experience in supporting to build and manage the products with an end-to-end mindset, including the needed COPAF design and implementation and business operations and services
• Be responsible for implementing and operating the services for their clients
• You work with Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders, to make sure their products and services comply with regulation and policies
• You apply your experience in marketing, strategic road mapping and adhering to target audiences in the fast-changing context of digital transformation
• Share the responsibility to provide a differentiating experience for their customers at optimal value and profitability for them.
• Offering solutions by seamless integration into the value chain of their clients and by connecting it with other internal and external capabilities;
• Ensure the license to operate by secure and flawless 24/7 operations while ensuring regulatory compliance
• Support the development, implementation and communication of the roadmap
We are looking for someone with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and known for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.