- Job code: QR9200
Senior Customer Journey Expert / PO Advanced analytics & AI (KYC Services)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Customer Journey Expert / PO Advanced analytics & AI (KYC Services).
Within KYC we see it as our purpose to detect and prevent financial crime, covering the full scope of anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing during the client life cycle. This includes customer on-boarding, periodic and event driven reviews, name screening, pre-transaction screening and post-transaction monitoring. By providing policies, standards, process design, tooling and operational delivery the KYC tribe contributes to our societal role as gatekeeper to safeguard our financial infrastructure against financial crime.
What is the role about
As part of KYC services you will help in defining innovative scalable advanced analytics solutions in money laundering and know your customer domain. You will proactively work with process teams in Transaction monitoring, Screening, and Customer due diligence to discover opportunities, refine and implement them. You will work collaboratively with an extended group of stakeholders, including global and local KYC process expert, but also Operations, Risk, Compliance, Model Risk Management, Legal and Data Management. You will be responsible for translating use case requirements towards the data scientist and data engineers, ensuring the use cases delivers requested value that enhance KYC Operations and at the same time being compliant with regulation and policies.
You will be responsible for leading use case portfolio, by identifying process/opportunities to increase both efficiency of our operations and risk effectiveness. You will translate business requests from process owners into data requirements (and vice versa), executing analytics projects by working with Data Scientists & Data Engineers, pushing forward change initiatives and bringing transformation in the area of KYC. This role requires a good combination of process expertise, familiarity with Advanced analytics and ability to connect and work with multiple stakeholders.
You will work within the Data&MI area and will be part of travelling team serving the other KYC areas, in the domain of Transaction monitoring, Screening, and Customer Due Diligence. You will be part of multidisciplinary team together with Data Expert, Data engineers and data scientists. A background in anti-money laundering services/KYC in addition to data analytics experience is therefore a huge plus.
Skills and Competences
• Excellent stakeholder management skills on various levels in the organization
• You coordinate the contribution of supporting teams (such as data management, platform, global analytics, compliance, process owners, etc)
• You support the development, implementation and communication of the roadmap and strategy
• You have understanding of client needs, digitization and API's, bridging IT and business
• You apply your experience in building and managing data products with an end-to-end mindset, including discovery, design, implementation and business operations and services.
• You have a strong vision on how to detect and ultimately prevent Financial Crime using advanced Analytics models
• You have analytical skills and take decisions based on data and facts
• You are a pro-active thinker
• You are creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment.
• Proven Track Record and Technical Skills
• Master degree
• Working experience in applying advanced analytics in a business environment
• Experience/affinity with anti-money laundering services or KYC is a plus
• Very good level of English
• Experience in driving efficiency in operations is recommended but not mandatory