- Job code: QR9238
Customer Journey Expert (banking/payment)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (banking/payment).
SWIFT, IRM and GFME applications need to comply with many yearly mandatory/regulatory questionnaires like the SWIFT Customer Security Program, but also questionnaires such as MAS or CHAPS amongst others.
The Customer Journey Expert (CJE) has responsibility for all activities related to questions / queries receives in the context of attestations (incl. Customer Security Programme), questionnaires from internal entities (e.g. for audits), and questionnaires from local regulators. The CJE works most of its time in a squad within Agile organization, together with other experts to achieve the squad’s mission. The CJE has expertise in the areas of product management (SWIFT, MT and MX messaging, ISO20022) and process optimization.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Customer Journey Expert:
- You take up all questions / queries we receive in the context of attestations (incl. Customer Security Programme), questionnaires from internal entities (e.g. for audits), and questionnaires from local regulators.
- You bring knowledge on IRM/SWIFT, you are key in a Central Messaging platform serving all entities. This means more than 300 back-office applications connected with a single point of entry and exit within the company.
- You centralize and organize all the needed evidences/answers, make them easy accessible so they can be used for answering the different questionnaires
- You look for improvements and propose and implement these where feasible
- You analyze the delta between the different questionnaires (controls/ evidences/ answers) to optimize the process of answering the different questionnaires
- You drive for automation of controls/evidences when possible
- You provide clear and aligned answers to those questionnaires
- You ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- You maintain contacts with stakeholders and you stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Chapters, Areas, and Service organization.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and known for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- A Master or Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Customer Journey Expert or equivalent position e.g. as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Project lead or Business Consultant.
- Experience with working in projects and/or programs is a must have
- Experience with COPAF activities and risk stakeholders is a must have
- Experience in banking and payments is a must have
- A high level of organization is key, as well as eye for detail in capturing risk information and following up on actions
- Structured person and excellent in administration and documenting complex risk related information
- You are an energetic, pro-active thinker, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
- You are naturally a collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You are excellent in capturing information, drive that forward and while doing so are resilient and focused
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose solutions to problems
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), Dutch is a plus
- Possess strong analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts
- Able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly, structured and convincing
- Strong social and communication skills; you are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional boarders and serve as liaison when needed.
- You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the organization, from IT Lead to IT and DevOps engineer and from Tribe lead to peers and colleagues, all with the customer journey in mind
- You are creative and an out-of-the box thinker, proactive, who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment
- Able to take it on and make it happen: realization skills and work under pressure if the situation requires it.