- Job code: QR9239
Customer Journey Expert/ Business Analist (Payments)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert/ Business Analist (Payments)
We are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) / Business Analyst (BA) with experience in the Payments Domain to strengthen our team.
For this function we are looking for a candidate with a Business Analysis profile with proven experience and knowledge of the E2E Payments lifecycle and its products. You will be part of a migration team that migrates functionalities from legacy platform to a more futureproof environment.
Your work environment and Role
The Payments & Settlement Services works according to agile principles in self-organizing teams. Important aspects in this way of working are self-starting attitude, flexibility, continuous development, continuous improvement, collaboration within the squad and active and positive collaboration with other squads. Together with the other Customer Journey Experts you have an end-to-end responsibility for the strategic capabilities. You will be responsible for gathering and translating customer demands and requirements into business functionalities and capabilities from which the Squads can translate the required IT deliveries supporting the Business capabilities.
Where DEVOPS squads will focus on the IT-capabilities, your role will also consist of non-IT delivery (aka COPAF). This COPAF Delivery will consist of Documented processes and instructions, as well as Risk related activities required to support a controlled go-live with documented approvals from Risk, legal and compliancy departments. Organizing these approvals will also be an integrated part of your role and responsibility.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree / level.
• Minimal 3-5 years of proven experience and knowledge of the E2E payments lifecycle and its products and services.
• Payments life cycle (from initiation to reporting/reconciliation)
• Payment standards SEPA, Instant Payments, Domestic, International, RTGS, ISO 20022 for MX and SWIFT MTs, PSD regulation
• You have analytical skills and take decisions based on data and facts
• Excellent in English (Dutch is a pre).
• Analytical mindset and behavior
• You are proactive and have a natural drive to act and deliver results on time.
• Excellent team player.
• Take initiative, work accurate and in a structured and disciplined manner, has patience and resilience to handle setbacks.
• Have a sharp eye for details, while not losing the overall picture.
• You are highly self-organizing, pragmatic and always seek opportunities to improve the work.
• Internationally oriented.