Senior/Medior IT Ops Engineer (monitoring/Linux/CI/CD)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Senior/Medior IT Ops Engineer (monitoring/Linux/CI/CD).
For one of the squads of the tribe Document & Content Service (D&CS), ING is looking for an enthusiastic Senior/Medior IT Ops engineer. Document & Content Service is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regard to document composition, digital communication (Inbox, SMS, email), print management, scanning, data capture and archiving.
Within the company we are building a state-of-the-art Customer Communication experience to enable our strategic ambitions. Flexibility and creativity is needed to build and manage the complex application landscape that is formatting the high volumes of documents and to take care that these are delivered without delay for the customers. You will be responsible for supporting applications/tools in this landscape. Together with other Ops and Dev Engineers in your squad you will work according to the Scrum/Agile methodology.
The state-of-the-art Customer Communication experience is delivered, in a combination of Off the Shelf products and it’s own developed software (Java). Your squad is especially responsible for the IT that is delivering the digital messages to the Inbox of our customers.
We are looking for someone with an outgoing, easy-to-work-with, mature and no-nonsense mentality. Someone who is a fast learner and who values working as part of a squad.
Your main tasks
As an all-round Senior/Medior engineer your main tasks will be:
- Taking the lead in the Ops activities of your squad
- Daily monitoring and solving issues
- Challenging your Dev colleagues before new software can go to production
- Working together with PO in further developing dashboarding
- Automate Ops-work where possible
- Participating in the standby schedule
Technical Role Requirements
Knowledge of and experience with:
- Maintaining larger corporate systems.
- Setting-up and using Monitoring (Prometheus; Kibana; Log4all, Logstash; Grafana dashboard).
- Linux (RedHat) skills.
- CI/CD tooling: Git, Ansible, TFS.
Next to the above must-haves, it would be great if you to have knowledge of the following:
- banking landscape and tooling (OCD, SOLL/IST, ..).
- (Oracle) databases (also in relation to DBaaS).
- Collaboration tooling like Confluence and ServiceNow.
- Kafka, Docker, OpenShift and Java.
- Business fluent in English. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
- Pro-active, self-supportive and willing to take responsibility.
- Risk/security aware.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Environmental sensitive: Understands what has priority (and what will need to get priority in the near future).
- Willing to work in standby shifts outside regular office hours.
- Stands for quality and continuous improvement. Drive to innovate