Mobile Developer (Java/iOS/Android)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for we are looking for a Mobile Developer (Java/iOS/Android).
You will be working in a team, that is working on the mobile application and the web dashboard. These applications are our main way to communicate with our customers all around the world
The candidate should have knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining native Android and iOS applications. The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which the team as a whole is responsible. Next to the mobile apps the team is responsible for web dashboard, which is the landings page for all of our customers after login. This frontend of this application is at the moment migrated from AngularJS to LIT Web components and has a Java backend.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 4 or more years of native Android and iOS development experience
- 3 or more years of Java (J2EE / Spring) development experience
- Able to show / demonstrate your mobile applications
- Excellent Dutch or English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution
- Experience with test driven development and a CICD approach of developing applications and a DevOps mentality
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum teams with at least 4 members